| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nyala in April is very hot at 29.4 °C (84.92 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 2.3mm (0.1in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Nyala April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Nyala, Sudan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Nyala:
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 835.6 kms (519.3 miles) ENE
- El Fasher, Sudan - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) NNE
- Kosti, Sudan - 853.6 kms (530.5 miles) E
- El Obeid, Sudan - 593.7 kms (368.9 miles) ENE
- En Nahud, Sudan - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) E
- Rashad, Sudan - 671.1 kms (417 miles) E
- Renk, Sudan - 860.2 kms (534.5 miles) E
- Gazala Gawazat, Sudan - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) ESE
- Babanusa, Sudan - 329.2 kms (204.6 miles) ESE
- Kadugli, Sudan - 539.4 kms (335.2 miles) ESE
- Malakal, Sudan - 789.6 kms (490.6 miles) ESE
- Raga, Sudan - 407.9 kms (253.5 miles) SSE
- Wau, Sudan - 593.1 kms (368.5 miles) SE
- Rumbek, Sudan - 786.4 kms (488.7 miles) SE