| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nyala in July is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry. Circa 119.4mm (4.7in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Nyala July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Nyala, Sudan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Nyala:
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 835.6 kms (519.3 miles) ENE
- El Fasher, Sudan - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) NNE
- Kosti, Sudan - 853.6 kms (530.5 miles) E
- El Obeid, Sudan - 593.7 kms (368.9 miles) ENE
- En Nahud, Sudan - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) E
- Rashad, Sudan - 671.1 kms (417 miles) E
- Renk, Sudan - 860.2 kms (534.5 miles) E
- Gazala Gawazat, Sudan - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) ESE
- Babanusa, Sudan - 329.2 kms (204.6 miles) ESE
- Kadugli, Sudan - 539.4 kms (335.2 miles) ESE
- Malakal, Sudan - 789.6 kms (490.6 miles) ESE
- Raga, Sudan - 407.9 kms (253.5 miles) SSE
- Wau, Sudan - 593.1 kms (368.5 miles) SE
- Rumbek, Sudan - 786.4 kms (488.7 miles) SE