Average Temperatures in Nyala, Sudan
- The annual mean temperature in Nyala, Sudan is hot at 27.2 degrees Celsius (81 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a range of 8.2 °C (14.8°F) which is a very low range.
- May is the hottest month (very hot) having an average temperature of 31.3 degrees Celsius (88.34 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coolest month (fairly hot) with a mean temperature of 23.1 degrees Celsius (73.58 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Nyala
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Nyala Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Nyala
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 835.6 kms (519.3 miles) ENE
- El Fasher, Sudan - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) NNE
- Kosti, Sudan - 853.6 kms (530.5 miles) E
- El Obeid, Sudan - 593.7 kms (368.9 miles) ENE
- En Nahud, Sudan - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) E
- Rashad, Sudan - 671.1 kms (417 miles) E
- Renk, Sudan - 860.2 kms (534.5 miles) E
- Gazala Gawazat, Sudan - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) ESE
- Babanusa, Sudan - 329.2 kms (204.6 miles) ESE
- Kadugli, Sudan - 539.4 kms (335.2 miles) ESE
- Malakal, Sudan - 789.6 kms (490.6 miles) ESE
- Raga, Sudan - 407.9 kms (253.5 miles) SSE
- Wau, Sudan - 593.1 kms (368.5 miles) SE
- Rumbek, Sudan - 786.4 kms (488.7 miles) SE